Welcome to Gameestation!
These terms and conditions describe the rules and regulations for the use of the Gameestation website, located at https://gameestation.com.
By accessing this website we assume that you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue using Gameestation if you do not agree to all the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and all Agreements: “Customer”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person logging into this website and complies with the terms and conditions of the Company. conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “Us”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties” or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to carry out the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of satisfying the needs of the Client with respect to the provision of the indicated services. by the Company, in accordance with and subject to the current legislation of the Netherlands. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization, and/or he/she or they, are considered interchangeable and therefore refer to the same.
Unless otherwise noted, Gameestation and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights to all material on Gameestation. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from Gameestation for your personal use subject to the restrictions set out in these terms and conditions.
- Republish material from Gameestation
- Sell, rent or sublicense material from Gameestation
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy Gameestation material
- Redistribute Gameestation content
This Agreement will commence on the date hereof.
Parts of this website provide an opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the website. Gameestation does not filter, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their presence on the Website. Comments do not reflect the views or opinions of Gameestation, its agents and/or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person posting their views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, Gameestation shall not be liable for Feedback or for any liability, damage or expense caused and/or suffered as a result of any use and/or posting and/or appearance of Feedback on this website. .
Gameestation reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments that may be deemed inappropriate, offensive, or in violation of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You have the right to post the Feedback on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not invade any intellectual property rights, including, without limitation, copyrights, patents or trademarks of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy
- Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or customs or present commercial activities or illegal activities.
You hereby grant Gameestation a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit, and authorize others to use, reproduce, and edit any of your Feedback in any and all forms, formats, or media.
Hyperlinks to our content
The following organizations may link to our website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors may link to our website in the same way that they link to the websites of other listed companies; and
- System-wide accredited businesses, except those soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our website.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications, or to other Web site information as long as the link: (a) is not misleading in any way; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linked party and its products and/or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly known sources of business and/or consumer information;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities;
- online directory distributors;
- Internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we decide that: (a) the link would not cause us to view ourselves or our accredited businesses unfavorably; (b) the organization has no negative records with us; (c) the benefit to us of the visibility of the hyperlink compensates for the absence of Gameestation; and (d) the link is in the context of general resource information.
These organizations may link to our home page as long as the link: (a) is not misleading in any way; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linked party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are one of the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you should let us know by sending an email to Gameestation. Please include your name, the name of your organization, contact information, as well as the URL of your site, a list of the URLs from which you intend to link to our website, and a list of the URLs of our site to which you would like Link. Please allow 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our website as follows:
- For the use of our corporate name; or
- For the use of the uniform resource locator to which it is linked; or
- By using any other description of our linked website that makes sense within the context and format of the content on the linked party’s site.
No use of the Gameestation logo or other artwork for linking will be permitted in the absence of a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our web pages that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our website.
Responsibility for content
We will not be responsible for any content that appears on your website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims arising from your website. No link should appear on any website that could be construed as libelous, obscene or criminal, or that infringes, otherwise violates or promotes the infringement or other violation of the rights of third parties.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our website. You agree to immediately remove all links to our website upon request. We also reserve the right to modify these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continually linking to our website, you agree to be bound by and abide by these linking terms and conditions.
Deleting links from our website
If you find any links on our website that are offensive for any reason, you can contact us and let us know at any time. We will consider requests to remove links, but we are not required to do so or respond directly to you.
We do not warrant that the information on this website is correct, nor do we warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we promise to guarantee that the website will remain available or that the material on the website will be kept up to date.
To the extent mTo the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website. Nothing in this disclaimer:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that cannot be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set forth in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, tort, and for breach of legal duty.
While the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any kind.